Stylishly renovated Guesthouse in the old town of Cournon d’Auvergne, second city of the Puy de Domes region.
Originally the residence of a winegrower, it has now been thoughtfully and elegantly restored.
Three architecturally and decoratively stunning rooms have been created in what was at one time a barn, a cowshed and a dovecote.
The whole being within an enclosed walled garden, of equally elegant design and ambience.
- The rooms, Icare, Vitis and Epona, are all double rooms, (with the option for extra beds in one of them)
- Each have bathroom (shower, basin and a separate WC)
- Breakfast is served in a lovely room at garden level
- Fitness suite and Relaxation Space
- Pool Table and Table Tennis
Cournon d’Auvergne is an ancient town with plenty of culture and cuisine to be enjoyed.
It is only a short drive from the Puy de Sancy, the highest mountain of the region and only 15kms from Clermont Ferand, the vibrant capital of the Auvergne.
A huge variety of activities and sports can be undertaken in the Puy de Domes,
Including Vulcania, the biggest theme and leisure park in the Auvergne.
, grande Halle
, le plateau de Gergovie
, le Sancy
, le parc des volcans d'Auvergne
, le parc du livradois forez
and more .... more informations